
Jordyn & Sam on the slide.

Katie Kate.


Annie.


Elea couldn't quite figure out why everyone was singing at her.

Grandpa O got her this cute little hat with her name monogrammed on the back.

Me & her. Obviously. (Notice the empty capri sun in her hand!)


After she got all messy in her cake I rinsed her off in the splashpad and ended up using her swim top as a washcloth so she was half nakey the rest of the party. The wind died down a little later and she actually wanted to walk around on her own.
3 comments:
she is so cute. She has gotten so much older. I think she is looking like you. I love her swimsuit.
Adorable! I love the half nakiness pic.
Happy Birthday to Elea! She is so cute. It sounds like such a fun party. How neat to have so many friends and family to celebrate with you all. You look amazing Kristina!
Post a Comment