Very cute. You have way too much fun with your sister (I am assuming she was the one filming).
this makes me laugh 'til i cry every time i watch it. it's not every day i see you throw your diginity out the window and act like a complete idiot!! elea has a good sense of humor!!!!
ps. your layout is so flippin' cute. when you visit me you'll have to help mine out. you need to post the race pics, too.
That is adorable! She and Keater would make quite a pair - he loves it when I act like an idiot... I think there must be some inside joke...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very cute. You have way too much fun with your sister (I am assuming she was the one filming).
this makes me laugh 'til i cry every time i watch it. it's not every day i see you throw your diginity out the window and act like a complete idiot!! elea has a good sense of humor!!!!
ps. your layout is so flippin' cute. when you visit me you'll have to help mine out. you need to post the race pics, too.
That is adorable! She and Keater would make quite a pair - he loves it when I act like an idiot... I think there must be some inside joke...
Post a Comment