We just went to our ward's trunk-or-treat. Elea was still too young to really get what was going on- but at least she looked cute! I was happy that Jeff was willing to dress-up with us.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design & Code created by PixelGeek Designs
Digital Scrapbook Graphics created by Irene Alexeeva
10 comments:
She looked so cute. I am surprised you and Jeff dressed up. You guys looked cute also.
Cute!!
Love love love the costumes!
Adorable!
And I mean YOU!
your costumes (especially yours) are awesome!! i'm crying... why am i crying?!?! oh, it's because elea seriously looks so much bigger and older than last time i saw her... and it hasn't been that long!!!
Oh my gosh, your little girl is so stinkin cute! I'm not sure if you remember me, Jo Lynn Carter from freshman year at the U of U? I was in your sorority and I just found Lori, Tina and all the girls on facebook. She told me about your blog and your little family is so cute. I'd love to hear what you've been up and where you guys are. My e-mail is jcmeirovitz@gmail.com. Again your family is so cute and you guys looked awesome on Halloween!
What a cute idea! I can't believe how little Elea is with all that HAIR!!!!!
your daughter is adorable!
you should go to
www.monkeybuttbows.com and register for a chance to win a free bow of your choice...
alright... time for an update already!!
I love the costumes. So, I think the last post I ever saw was your scrapbook blog one. My RSS feed stop showing me your posts, I guess. Not that you really posted much after that, but still, I feel like I missed out. Angie moved from Kingman to Page? Why?
Post a Comment