Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Today is our 4 year anniversary. Jeff asked me today if it felt like 4 years. I told him I felt like we've been married for forever. He took that as an insult. . . I meant it as a good thing. I'll try to tone down the butterflies and rainbows but I am a really lucky girl to be married to him. The other day I was sitting on the couch while he vacuumed with Elea in a baby bjorn on his chest. Not many men are willing to take care of their kid while cleaning all on their own just because they want to. I am seriously spoiled. Except for a couple of months early on, I have been able to stay off the anti-depressants since we've been married too-- so that's a good indicator of our life together I suppose.

So anyway, yay for anniversaries. I'll probably post a picture of our wedding if I get around to scanning it in the next day or 2. Crazy how being married ages a person. I think I looked exactly the same when I graduated high school and when I got married. But definitely don't look the same now.

2 comments:

Trish the Dish said...

That's cool - we're blogging at the same time. Happy anniversary Kris! I'm so glad we were able to be there - it was seriously such a neat ceremony. Keep the good times rolling (or whatever)

Lori said...

Happy anniversary! I am glad you have been able to stay off the anti-depressants since. That is a good sign.