

Picture explanation: We had a crib bumper on her crib but she moves around A TON in her crib. Actually, she moves around A TON all the time. After a few times of finding her with her face smashed into the crib bumper we decided to take it out. I'd rather her tweak her arm or leg then suffocate. (One's permanent, the other isn't). So, that's why we took the crib bumper off. But after the first few nights/naps she figured it out and now I have blankets shoved along the edge of the crib so she can't push her binkie out onto the floor as easily.

3 comments:
I am constantly removing McKenna's feet from the bars of her crib. I never thought of sleeping bag jammies...good idea!
ha ha ha your worst fears realized! doesn't look like she cared too much...
So did you just get rid of the bumper or didn't have one in the first place? Sleeping bag jammies would work well though - good thinking! Keaton still doesn't move around much while he's sleeping, so we haven't had to deal with this one yet. ;) Her room looks cute!
Post a Comment