Elea has been crawling pretty well for awhile now. Now she likes to crawl everywhere. She's getting pretty quick too. We bought her a few "big kid" toys that she can stand up to and push. Don't ask me why we're encouraging her to walk!
She turned 9 months old on April 13th. She weighed 17 lbs 11 ounces (35th percentile) and is 26 inches long (25th percentile).
She still isn't a fan of anything dry or with a grainy texture. I got my hopes up today when all 4 of the yogurt melts I put on her high chair tray were gone and I couldn't see them on the floor. I even searched her lap and so I thought that she ate them. But nope- when I picked her up they were sitting on the high chair seat cushion- not even a nibble.
Elea just started "dancing" this week. It's hilarious. I love it. She gets her moves from her dad, I'm sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
She is so cute. I am so glad we got to see her again. She looks so small for her age, I am surprised she is 35%, not that that is huge by all means, but she just looked so tiny. It is amazing how you forget how small they were when you aren't in that stage anymore.
Hey!! Love the dancing video, Livi loves to dance too. So I just read about the career change. Applying for any jobs in Arizona? Just a thought...
aaawwww...she's not a baby anymore. she's a little girl!! her bootie shakin' totally reminds me of jeff! ha ha i can't wait to see you guys in 1 month! yay!
Cute, Kristina! I love the video. She really gets those hips a-swingin'!
Omigosh - what a funny cutie pie! She can really move!
I have just added this post to twitter scholarships for women
Post a Comment