And we still don't know what Jeff will be doing for work in the Fall. If someone had told me back in March that we would be in the same exact position in June that we were in then, I would have probably smacked them.
The only thing I know for sure is that we are going to have a baby girl in July sometime . . . beyond that I have no idea. This past week or so Jeff has kept bringing up my offer from a year ago when I tried to talk him into being a stay at home dad and letting me go get a graduate degree-- and then work.
He said no. Many times I asked and many more times he said "no."
Now he wishes he would have taken me up on the offer and now I am so grateful he didn't because I have come to really appreciate not having to show up to work everyday. And I am pretty excited to stay home with Elea.
I honestly don't think he would be happy staying home all day every day with a baby because he goes stir crazy by about 8 pm Sunday night after being home all day. But it is pretty funny to hear the different angles he uses to bring the subject up- trying to talk me into it without being too obvious.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment