I don't know if it is because of the baby or what but Jeff has worked out a sweet deal for his student teaching. Normally, for secondary ed, student teachers have to put in 6o days, 6 hours per day. Instead of having Jeff put in the requisite number of days, they are allowing him to do the hours, anyway that he likes. So, this week, if he goes from 8-5 everyday, it will count as 9 hours, which equals 1.5 days. Thursday night we went through his time sheet/log and figured out his hours- and if he shows up for the standard 40 hour work week, he only has 2 weeks and 4 days left.
YAY!! So we should be able to move up to Cedar permanently by the 4th of July. I am really not a fan of the cold- but I can say that I like the summer temperatures up there. Especially being pregnant, anything under 100 degrees is pretty fantastic.
. . . Speaking of which, my feet and ankles finally returned to their normal size 1 week after we began the move from AZ-which was a relief because I was afraid my ankle bones were gone for good until after the baby was born.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is pretty exciting that he is almost done! And Congrats on your 1 month mark that's an awesome count down for you!
Hey Kris, it's countdown time! Hope your ankles have re-appeared and that you're getting some rest. Things are going great up here. Can't wait to hear the news from you guys when she's here! Give me a call when you've settled in a bit so we can catch up. Miss your cute face!
you seriously need to start posting more regularly again....you're my entertainment...hello!
Post a Comment