Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Elea's 4 month check up

Yesterday afternoon was Elea's 4 month check up. She only weighed 12 lbs 8 oz and she is 23 1/2 inches tall. So she dropped down to the 25th percentile in weight and moved up to the 50th percentile in height.

She is still wearing the same clothes that she started wearing at 6 weeks old. It just hit me today that she is 4 months old wearing 3 month old clothes. I think this is a first in Oliverson family history.

** I just looked up her 2 month checkup and she hasn't even gained a full pound in 2 months. She's a happy baby and sleeping good so the doc wasn't worried but it's definitely not what I expected!

3 comments:

Lori said...

wow, the time is going by fast.

angie said...

great...now el will have the great hair and the petite figure. poor, poor alexis!!! ha ha ha

Jana said...

Ha Ha, I totally have to agree with Angie- I think You are in for a beautiful daughter. She is already such a cute baby. Good luck when she becomes a teen. Stick to your guns and establish your gospel rules early (trust me) or it will be insanity. Luckily I did so with Hunter and Reid or We would be in trouble.