
About 2 seconds after I took this picture she flopped herself over onto her back. That's only happened 3 times that I know about and the only time I have actually seen her do it.

Blog Design & Code created by PixelGeek Designs
Digital Scrapbook Graphics created by Irene Alexeeva
9 comments:
Very cute pictures. Her hair looks down on the first picture.
OH I LOVE HER! ADORABLE!
And I've only seen Addy go from her stomach to back once. I was so excited thinking she would be doing it all the time from that point on but it was like a one time thing...for a while at least.
Oh yeah she is Darling! I have to agree with Melinda. And it's only fitting that a cute mom would have such a cute baby.
I love that bottom picture - it's catalog worthy! She's such a pretty baby.
Oh - PS - I bought one of those Bumbos at Walmart and it's great! Thanks for the recommendation!
Hey Kristina! Cute pics. You are a good photographer! I also saw the pics you took of Amandas kids. They were really good! Oh and thanks for tagging me! I've never been tagged before I need to post it on my blog.
What a little cutie. I love baby's at this stage of life. They are taking in the world. They just get more and more curious. My little one teaches me something new every day.
Her hair still cracks me up! I saw on Angie's blog you were all together for Thanksgiving.....FUN! I'm so sorry to hear about your house in AZ. Are you looking to buy in C City? I bet you can't wait for Angie to visit for Christmas. How lucky you get to see each other almost every Holiday! Merry Christmas!
elea is so stinkin' beautiful! i can't wait to see her again. i'm glad she's putting on some weight...i don't want alex to be the fat kid!! ha ha see you SOON!!
Post a Comment