This is JaNeil, Dans' wife. Christmas is more fun with kids. We enjoy it as kids then get older and it seems to lose its magic. Then all of a sudden we have kids and the magic is back. Wait until Elea gets a little older and the real fun begins. Happy Holidays.
Aw man - she's just GOOEY! I seriously want to squeeze her. Is it just me, or is her hair slowly laying down on it's own? I was actually getting used to the image of her Chia hair in my mind.
3 comments:
Yay, for the 1st christmas! She looks like she really liked it. I love the pic of her eating her gift.
This is JaNeil, Dans' wife. Christmas is more fun with kids. We enjoy it as kids then get older and it seems to lose its magic. Then all of a sudden we have kids and the magic is back. Wait until Elea gets a little older and the real fun begins. Happy Holidays.
Aw man - she's just GOOEY! I seriously want to squeeze her. Is it just me, or is her hair slowly laying down on it's own? I was actually getting used to the image of her Chia hair in my mind.
Post a Comment