Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Lori said...

I love love the christmas card. Did you guys take professional pics for it? You look so cute.

Boyer family said...

OH I'M SO EXCITED I GOT YOUR CHRISTMAS CARD AND YOUR BLOG, NOW I CAN KEEP IN TOUCH AND UPDATED:) WE'VE MISSED YOU GUYS AND CAN I JUST SAY ELEA IS SO CUTE....I LOVE THE HAIR:) AND DON'T WORRY I'M STILL HOLDING ON TO YOUR CUTE PREGO CLOTHES THAT YOU WERE SO NICE TO LET ME USE. VISIT US ON OUR BLOG IT'S boyerfamily4@blogspot.com

Jaimie said...

Love your family picture. You guys are so cute. Happy New year.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristina!! It was so fun to get your Christmas Card and see your beautiful little girl. What a great family you guys make!

It looks like you're still living in Cedar City. Congrats to Jeff for finishing his teaching certificate--what are your plans now that he's done? I'll have to check in once in a while to see what's new with you!

In our neck of the woods--This year we have one missionary coming home in November (from San Francisco) one leaving in August, one entering High School, one Jr. High and becoming a deacon, one 3rd grader getting baptised and a kindergartener (Remember when Scott was a newborn! Time Flies) I'm strapping myself in for the ride.

So glad you are happy and doing well! Thanks for putting me on your Christmas card list!

Taunna