
Milestones:
On Sunday I was asking my MIL if she thought that Elea made sounds like a normal baby. Because up to that point, she very rarely made any noise at all, except for when she cried and the sound "geee".
Jeff thinks she heard me "talking trash," because starting Monday morning she has become way more vocal. When she gets frustrated she gets almost loud. It's pretty funny. Her noises have grown in variety too. She doesn't "babble" much except for when she has her binky in.
I feel like she's almost been trained in a "Pavlov's dogs" sort of way. Whenever we click our tongues on the roof of our mouths, she smiles. For about 2 seconds. And then goes straight faced again.
All of a sudden she likes to sleep on her back. It's weird. It's going to look awesome if she rubs a bald spot on the back of her head.
She spends a lot of time on her tummy on the floor. We spread some toys all around a big blanket and she scoots around to play with them. By scooting I mean that she draws her knees up under her and then tries to move forward on her face. Usually it just results in moving away from what she is trying to get to instead of making progress towards it. But now she's figured out that she can just reach out and grab the blanket in front of her and pull her arm back and it brings the toy to her.
She can roll from her tummy onto her back but hasn't really figured out how to get back to her tummy again (on purpose at least).
She's starting to understand peek-a-boo and actually smiles instead of just looking at me like I'm a complete idiot.

4 comments:
Nice dress!
Oh I love that picture!
I'm not sure if she could get any more adorable. I seriously love seeing her pictures, she is too dang CUTE! I read further down about the false alarm, I'm so sorry you had to go through that, but thank goodness it looks to be ok!
She is way to cute for her own good. I hope you are feeling better and we can all get together soon and PLAY!!
Post a Comment