Later, I was able to distract her long enough to get the yoga pose saved for posterity as well. If I had known that she would start legitimately crawling when I pulled out the camera, I would have done that a week ago when my mom was here!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Crawling!
Yesterday I pulled out my camera so that I could take a picture of Elea's latest signature move. If you've ever done yoga, it's very similar to the "downward dog" position. However, Elea has learned in her few short months that if a camera is out you should stare at it and get to it as fast as possible. Well, it just so happens that getting to the camera as fast as possible required crawling on hands and knees- not staying in one place doing her yoga pose. So I spent the next 20 minutes racing around the room trying to get her to crawl one way while I took pictures from the other way. It sort of worked.



Later, I was able to distract her long enough to get the yoga pose saved for posterity as well. If I had known that she would start legitimately crawling when I pulled out the camera, I would have done that a week ago when my mom was here!
Later, I was able to distract her long enough to get the yoga pose saved for posterity as well. If I had known that she would start legitimately crawling when I pulled out the camera, I would have done that a week ago when my mom was here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ha ha ha! Addy is doing the same thing. I don't know why. It must be something they try when they first learn to crawl. So cute.
Yea for crawling. Livi did the army crawl for months. I wish I could of seen you guys when I was in town. Hope you have a good day!
Way to go baby Leah!
Yay Elea!!! She is so big now. I love the downward dog pose.
Post a Comment