A week or so ago Elea cut her first tooth. And then the next day the one right next to it. They are the two bottom center teeth. They're coming in pretty fast- very cute. Too bad that she can't handle anything with any sort of texture or substance to it without throwing up all over otherwise she could actually use them.
Today was her first trip to the zoo. Unfortunately it wasn't my best "mommy" day because when we were leaving I realized that my camera battery was dead. Whoops.
I have discovered that she sleeps magnificently in a really dark room. Tricia, I don't know how many times you suggested that and I didn't think it would make a big difference, so I never tried to black it out completely. The first thing I am going to do when I get home is cover her window (as classily as possible) with tin foil! I am a big fan of one 2-3 hour nap a day. Big fan.
Here are some pictures of Elea and her untwin Lexi (Angie's little girl who is about 6 weeks younger than Elea).


4 comments:
I have that same dress that the girls are in. I can't wait to actually have a baby to put it on!!!!
Teeth already! That's awesome. I bet it's super cute.
Man I am so going to have to try the black-out thing. I hope it works as well on Addy.
Love the black-out. I have them in both Riley and Brady's rooms. I just bought a very cheap roller shade and installed it under the blinds. It is especially nice in the summer when I want them to go to bed on time, but it isn't dark yet.
O my gosh I love the "hooray" pic - she is so gooey-cute! I just want to squeeze her! I can't believe she's taking one nap now! Keaton's still at least two, if not three. And he still sleeps from 8 pm to 7 am at least - sometimes later. No wonder she's doing everything so much faster - more time to practice! My little Rip Van Winkle is barely sitting on his own and no teeth still, but he is so happy and laid back, I'll take it!! PS - I did the roller shade under our shutters (like Swim Mom) and it works well and it's cheap. Much better looking than tin foil, and you can open them if you want to let in some light.
Post a Comment