Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Very excited.

So I checked the mail today and this is what I found:


Season 1 box set! This is one of those randomly wonderful shows that I have come across in the middle of the night while nursing Elea. Gwen is pretty amazing at picking out gifts and ordered it for me for my birthday.

What's even more exciting is that when I looked up the picture I saw that there are 5 seasons! I had no idea. Very thrilled.

Thanks Gwen!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Woo hoo! Glad you like it!

camille swain said...

Cute pics of Elea. Her hair is a crack up. One of Mike's cousin's baby had hair like that. We used to love it. She is about 10 now. She has the most beautiful thick hair now.

Jana said...

you should be very careful with Angel because it can be very addicting. I loved it too and watched the entire series from when it started with Buffy the vampire slayer clear up to the very ending day with Angel. I was so dissapointed when it was over.
Nice to know we have something else in common besides blood.(smile)