
My mom and I stopped at my Aunt Maxine's before we left the Uintah Basin on Sunday the 26th. Elea didn't find us nearly as funny as we found ourselves.

How we spent our Halloween: Elea loves to sit straight up so we got her this bumbo chair. She loves it. Especially now that she has figured out how to twist herself sideways so that she can gnaw on the sides of it.

I guess I lied when I said she wasn't cross eyed anymore.

With Grandpa Sullivan.

Check out Jeff's new pearly whites!
9 comments:
Those teeth are nice and white. She is so funny. I am so glad I finally got to meet her.
I really wish I could have seen you guys while you were here. Next time you're in town please let me know.She is so darling!! I absolutely love her hair. The chair is cool. Where did you get it? It looks really handy.
Elea is so cute!!! I just love love love all that hair! The pic of her with Grandpa is darling.
oh my gosh! el is so stinkin' cute!!! i showed the girls her pix and they were like, "aaaaahhhhhh! oooohhhhhhh!" and i pointed out jeff's teeth and katelyn said, "ha ha jeff." i'm not sure what she meant by that??? i can't believe you didn't post any halloween pix. oh, the pic with grandpa is priceless. good job.
She's such a sweet heart. I miss feeling her hair! Haha. Jeff's teeth do look nice. Like I said we've got to get Garrett hooked up with that friend of yours too. ;) OH and I so NEED a Bumbo. I keep hearing about them and every time I go to get one at Wal-Mart they are sold out. So I need to send you some bows. I've been thinking of your babe every time I make them. You better text me your address again.
i wish you would post pix of el every day. i never get sick of seeing her...she is so cute. i have to smile when i look at her!! did you know that aaron and gwen named there new baby girl eleanor?!?!
Your baby is so cute. I'm sad I missed you guys last time you were here. I had to go to SLC for a babtism. I love her hair, It's so fun.
Oh how cute!! Especially the pic with Grandpa!! GOod to hear that things are going well for you :)
I've got to get a Bumbo - I think Keaton would really like it too. cute pics! So what's the difference with Jeff's teeth? Did I miss something?
Post a Comment