8 Shows I like to watch...
1. The Amazing Race
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Brothers & Sisters
4. Law & Order (Jeff's dad calls them my "shoot 'em up" shows)
5. Criminal Minds
6. Bones
7. Without a Trace
8. QVC & HSN (It's pathetic BUT it's nice to have adult voices talking at me in the house during the day. . . and no, I haven't ever bought anything. . . and no, I don't talk back either.)
8 Restaurants I Like...
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Outback Steakhouse
3. Ruby River
4. Olive Garden (except while I'm nursing because EVERY single item but 1 on the menu has either onions, garlic, or tomatoes in it!)
5. IHOP (hey, I never claimed to be fancy)
6. The Garden House
7. Noodles & Company
8. Pizza Factory
8 Things that happened yesterday...
1. Parked in a parking spot perfectly straight and even (that never happens).
2. Bought Fenugreek to help my milk supply increase so that Elea can gain some weight.
3. Talked to my mom on the phone.
4. Talked to my sister on the phone.
5. Filled out job applications in Northern Utah for Jeff.
6. Paid a couple of bills on-line.
7. Took Elea's picture.
8. Read Wuthering Heights.
8 I things I'm looking forward to...
1. Flying to Kentucky on Saturday to visit Ma & Pa.
2. Ang, Derek, & kids coming to visit in December.
3. Twilight Movie on Friday night.
4. Friday Night Lights coming back on in January.
5. Finishing Wuthering Heights because I don't really like it and it's taking me forever to get through it.
6. Every weekday at 3:30 pm because that's when Jeff gets home now that football is over!
7. Jeff getting a teaching job.
8. Christmas Eve in our own house for the first time since we were married.
8 things on my wish list...
1. Jeff to have a teaching job.
2. Elea to gain weight and stop having a stuffy nose all the time.
3. The AZ house mess done and over with.
4. Every book I have marked on "Goodreads" that I haven't read yet.
5. To own a pair of jeans that fit me right now.
6. To be more patient with my sweet husband.
7. To have white socks that stay really white.
8. To have a car seat that weighs 2 lbs.
I tag. . .
1. Gwen
2. Angie
3. Becca
4. Mel
5. Amanda
6. Maddie
7. Tricia
8. Anyone else who wants to do this tag!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
you didn't fill out any omaha job apps?? so disappointed.
you're not having christmas eve in your own house...sorry to break that to you!
the "carseat that weighs 2 lbs" thingy cracked me up!!
What's up with filling out apps in Northern UT? The job in Cedar not working out?
I'm so glad you did this tag! Hooray for the Northern Utah aps. That means that I might get to see my long lost cousin more often...HOORAY!
I'm finally having time to do this, while my students are watching a video (and I can't login to my account right now for some reason).
8 shows:
1. Friday Night Lights
2. The Office
3. Gossip Girl
4. Bones
5. The Daily Show
6. The Colbert Report
7. Rachel Maddow Show
8. 30 Rock
8 Restaurants:
1. Santa Rosa taco shop
2. Cafe Rio
3. LaDuca's
4. Fat Burger
5. Villa Pizza
6. Basil and Lime
7. Buffet of Asia
8. Marie Callendar's
8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Finished grading papers!
2. Managed to videotape students' presentations and get them online.
3. Cat showed up with a gross swollen ear.
4. Bought new pillows for the guest room.
5. Swept the back patio.
6. Watched 2 more episodes of "Angel," season 4.
7. Ate at Sweet Tomatoes and discovered the piece of bread I got was moldy.
8. Wore a super-cute outfit.
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Christmas break!
2. The Drive-By Truckers' show tonight.
3. Not having to teach women's studies ever again.
4. Finishing the work for the sub-committee I'm on.
5. Thanksgiving dinner.
6. Paying off my credit card balance in full.
7. Taking my students to the Pacific Soc Assoc. meetings in April to present their posters.
8. Eating at the Mad Greek in Baker on the way to L.A. tonight.
8 Things on My Wish List
1. About 30 books on my Amazon wish list.
2. A comfortable pair of jeans that don't look stupid (why so hard? WHY?).
3. My niece. I want her.
4. More nice dresses from T.J. Maxx for Christmas.
5. To know what my mom wants for Christmas.
6. The next Twilight movie to come out!
7. Less frizzy hair.
8. A farm. With rare-breed cattle.
I don't know why I can't get that to post to my blog right now. It's being stupid.
Post a Comment