Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The incredible shrinking man.

So I wasn't going to post about this because he'll probably get embarrassed but whatever. Jeff has lost 33.4 lbs since New Year's Day. Probably more than that since that weight in was almost a week ago. We're doing a biggest loser competition with his siblings & spouses and he is a machine. His sister's husband won their weight class the first week and that's all it took to get him motivated. . . now he's dropping weight like it's his job.

I, on the other hand, am losing weight like a part-time fill-in temp. But what do ya do.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Way to go, Jeff! I'm impressed. Keep up the good work.

Lori said...

That is awesome. I am glad the competition is going well. You can't expect to be losing as much as quickly because you don't have near as much as Jeff to lose. At least you are losing weight, I am working out 6 days a week and haven't dropped a pound. What motivation that is for me, not.