Wednesday, February 25, 2009

PICTURES!





7 comments:

Jaimie said...

All of those pictures just melt my heart. What treasures.

Katie Hansen said...

Oh my gosh, Kristina. Each of those pictures are the cutest ever. How can anyone help but love that little girl? I'm glad your parents could visit.

Lori said...

These pictures are adorable. I love the hair cut. She really looks like you now with the hair cut. These pictures really show a personality in her. I love the last one.

Melinda said...

Love it, love it, LOVE IT!

Ruth said...

I love those pictures! She is just so cute!

angie said...

her hair is ridiculous! ha ha dang...i can't wait to see her. she's still so tiny too! poor lexie...fat and bald! ha ha ha hah a ha so, when can you come visit. next week? SWEET!

Trish the Dish said...

Awww - what a sweetie! She's got the best open-mouth smiles!