BUT
I have zero ideas. Jeff mentioned a smurf costume for him which would involve blue body paint and white spandex. . . hence this desperate cry for help.
I was thinking of a fairy costume for Elea but Jeff wasn't a big fan of the idea. Our brother-in-law justin suggested dressing up elea as an 80's aerobice instructor with the sweatband and poofy hair. If I could get my hands on a pair of white princess high top reeboks and spandexshorts with a thong leotard to go over them for her-- it might be a possibility. But then again-- wouldn't a bunny or some other cuddly animal be a lot sweeter?



11 comments:
Haha! That is halarious! So I have a really cute costume that Rylee wore...she was only 4 months old. She was a CUTE ladybug! I would go with a sweeter costume for her but as for you and Jeff...I am at a loss for words. I guess you better do the Smurfs! haha
There are a ton of cute baby costumes that you can just buy but my neighbor and I came up with this idea because we saw a adorable tutu, anyways, she is making her daughter a black tutu and putting her in a black onesie and making her a black cat. I think that is really cute, easy, and you can make it. Then you can be a witch and Jeff can be something to go with a witch, I don't know what. A bat, vampire, I don't know.
Hey girl. I like the 80's idea but that would be more fun when she is older and can bust out some aerobic moves! I like loris idea. I don't know who lori is but I like her! You can make her the cute tutu too! Have a good one
Hey there stranger....I have a ladybug costume for 0-9 months if you want to borrow it! Elea's hair is cracking me up! She is getting more and more darling! How fun for you to go for Alex's blessing!
OH do the aerobics instructor for sure!!! I saw that picture of the head band...SO FUNNY! She is the cutest little babe though. Man what a beauty! AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I will make sure to be in town. Let's just make a plan to see each other right now. AWESOME...it's in my blackberry. ;)
With that hair, she's CLEARLY meant to be a punk rocker.
you have to utilize her hair. the 80's thing sounds hilarious...you and jeff could dress up like that too! you need to get a leotard (however you spell that) that has a thong! ha ha ha and put jeff in a cut off mid-drift t-shirt!!
Halloween is coming up quickly and I am getting so excited.
I like the monkey the best. Although i was a lamb for like 3 years when i was little. My mom made the costume, it was awesome.
Aerobics instructor - all the way!!
I have a super cute chicken costume that Livi wore. It even has orange tights. I'll show you when you come up - if you want it, it's all yours. :) But I still vote for the instructor.
Post a Comment