Friday, October 10, 2008

Scrapbook page

Naps have consistently been a struggle for Elea. It takes about 20-30 minutes for her to fall asleep and then she sleeps for 44 minutes and almost to the second, 45 minutes hits and she is awake. Most times I can move her or put the binkie back in and get another 20-30 minutes. HOWEVER, miracle of miracles, this morning she slept for over 2 hours, almost 3 total!

I was able to make this page on my computer AND eat breakfast while she slept. Pretty fantastic morning if you ask me.

5 comments:

Jaimie said...

Wow! What an awesome scrapbook page. I used to scrapbook all the time. I never learned to do it on the computer though. I think that is so neat. Blogging has kinda taken the place of my scrapbooking. I think whatever it is it's just so important to keep some kind of a record for our children. You know, my mom kept one journal over a 10 year period of time. When we were all little. It's a most treasured gift!!! Soooo important!

angie said...

so cute!!! i'm jealous you got to go to that class.

Melinda said...

That is a great page. I too haven't ventured completely into digital scrapbooking. I started trying it out one day and it felt way to complicated and I haven't tried it since. I should though, so my little babe can have a baby book. Shoot I'm a bad mom!

Melinda said...

Hey are you going to be here on Sunday the 26th as well? We usually have family dinner at my mom's and since it's close to Halloween I was thinking we would do something fun and we would love you guys to come. Let me know. :)

Trish the Dish said...

That's great! I hope she's been napping better. Seems like Livi was the same way. It's tough so I feel for you. Sounds like you're keeping it together though. Great job with the scrapping! I can't even THINK about that or it makes me feel guilty. I have all of our pictures in boxes or on the computer - none of them have been cropped or stickered or sparkled or anything cute like that. I guess it's just not my thing.