Congratulations. and yay! I am so happy that everyone has a blog and I'm so happy I found out. Your baby is sooo cute and you look great. lets keep in touch more often love- Jana
Oh my heck what an adorable baby! I thought my girl had a lot of hair, whoa! Anyway it was fun catching up on you through your blog. I sent your sister a ridiculously long comment and haven't heard from her. I think I freaked her out. Hope you aren't freaked out too. ;) And hope to hear from you soon.
I can NOT believe the hair on her. I know you're used to it, but it's amazing. I don't know if it's more amazing that it stick out or how thick it is.
You asked me how much Zaden weighs. I just went to the doctor last week. He weighed 18 lbs 7 oz, but he had been sick for three days. They think he normally weighs closer to 19 lbs.
What do you think of your new camera? I love mine!!
3 comments:
Congratulations. and yay! I am so happy that everyone has a blog and I'm so happy I found out.
Your baby is sooo cute and you look great.
lets keep in touch more often
love- Jana
Oh my heck what an adorable baby! I thought my girl had a lot of hair, whoa! Anyway it was fun catching up on you through your blog. I sent your sister a ridiculously long comment and haven't heard from her. I think I freaked her out. Hope you aren't freaked out too. ;) And hope to hear from you soon.
-Mindy
I can NOT believe the hair on her. I know you're used to it, but it's amazing. I don't know if it's more amazing that it stick out or how thick it is.
You asked me how much Zaden weighs. I just went to the doctor last week. He weighed 18 lbs 7 oz, but he had been sick for three days. They think he normally weighs closer to 19 lbs.
What do you think of your new camera? I love mine!!
Post a Comment