Jeff's last day of school and commuting to Cedar was yesterday! Yay! AND he is doing his student teaching where he works and so they are treating it more as a paid internship so he gets to clock in and out everyday while he is student teaching instead of having to work the crappy every other weekend and night schedule. So this weekend will be the last weekend he has to work for hopefully the rest of our marriage! Yay! I was more excited about him being finished yesterday than I was last year when we graduated because last year we were still thinking that he would be in school for the next 2-7 years. Now he just has his student teaching (and one more semester of tuition) and that is it! There is light at the end of the tunnel.
Honestly, time has gone by really fast. We were talking today and it doesn't seem like that long ago that we were sitting in church not paying any attention to what was being said because we starting scheming about him moving to Utah to start school fall semester. He literally was in the car on his way up to his parent's house within 2 hours of that conversation. So crazy. I'm so glad he is done going to school full-time while working full-time! Yay!
Oh, Jeff talked with the principal on Monday and she asked him to send his letters of recommendation. He originally turned them in with his application so it is strange that they had part of his packet but not all of it. Either way, we faxed them on Monday so hopefully she will be calling him back soon. . . we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Kristina,
I was wondering if you could tell me how you did your "About Me" and "Older Stuff". I have tried and can't figure out how to get it with out the background.
Thanks,
Lindsey
Post a Comment