Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It was a success

I have turned into one of those. By one of those I mean that I have joined the ranks of the barefoot and pregnant. This has probably been pretty obvious to everyone around me but yesterday it just hit me that I sometimes go a day or two without putting shoes on. Wow. I never in a million years would have ever thought that possible. Note to self: this isn't necessarily what I was referring to with the "it was a success" title.

Along with that, yesterday one of my big thrills was that Enrichment night went really well. It was about nutrition and healthy eating and I was afraid it would turn into something about how to get skinny, but it didn't. AND there was like 20 really good foods to try (after I talked myself out of being worried about how clean the kitchens and hands were that prepared the food and not worrying that the women were crowding around the tables talking over the food).

So yay for this month.

1 comment:

angie said...

you ARE a germaphobe...i never realized it was that bad!!! i could've told you barefoot is the only way too go. wait until your shoes won't fit anymore because of the swelling. i think that's where that saying comes from!! (ps. i comment on your blog more than you comment on mine x4.)