I bawled the first time I watched this. I just watched it a second time and didn't cry, so I think it is safe to post. So cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design & Code created by PixelGeek Designs
Digital Scrapbook Graphics created by Irene Alexeeva
5 comments:
Are you going to be that calm and collected when your time comes?
That is totally amazing...I can't even believe she could sing through contractions...Insane!
That is so cool, especially that she can be so calm. At first I thought this was the video of the american idol contestant that went into labor during the audition process.
first...you're a hippie in disguise. second...i guess you better start singing lessons!! ha ha third...finally a woman in labor who is clothed!! luv ya!!! oh, fourth...if i would have ever sang during labor it would have sounded like acid rock!
Impressive - she must have found what relaxes her. I don't think I'll be singing anything, but I sure would like to sound like that - in labor or not!!
Post a Comment