Tuesday, July 15, 2008

BABY ELEA!!

Born Sunday, July 13th @ 4:42 pm. She weighed 8 lbs 4 oz. The birth went awesome-- I will post about it later. Jeff and I have been blessed way beyond anything we could have ever imagined.

6 comments:

Gwen said...

YAY! I'm SO HAPPY for you! And you are such a trooper! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are super excited with you. It is amazing how much you can love some one so much after only seeing them for a moment. I love all her thick black hair. She adorable!

Lori said...

Congrats again. Thanks for the pics for me. I love her cheeks and her lips. She is adorable. I would have to say she looks like Jeff from those pics right now.

Ruth said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful! I can't believe how much she reminds me of you as a baby. Steven was born without any medication, but that was by accident. Kudos to you for going that route on purpose! Good luck with everything.

Angie Oliverson said...

congratulations!! she is so beautiful!! hope all is well!!

Trish the Dish said...

Were you just a crying mess? Kelly and I cried more than Livi did - I swear... who's the REAL baby? :) What a gorgeous baby and mommy!