She's adorable. Your hair is really cute, btw. It totally looks like the law and order chic now. Your house looks nice also. It's crazy seeing you with a baby now. Can't wait to meet her.
Wow, Wow, WOW!!! Kristina, she's absolutely beautiful, just like you. Your dad e-mailed me some pictures as well. I was still fairly young when you were born, but I remember you were a beautiful baby, too.
Am I weird, or do you think she looks a little like Jeff? And YOU look amazing. Freak - in my hospital pics I look like something the cat dragged in. :)
That is THE most adorable baby I have EVER seen! Even cuter than my own :) I'm so happy for you and Jeff. You're going to be an awesome mom. Come see me next time you're in Salt Lake! lots of love, Heather Jensen
Kristina - she is so beautiful! I was so excited when I came to your blog today to see the new pictures of your baby girl. She has so much hair... I love it!!! I am so happy for you. Isn't being a mom great. You look great too Kristina. I can't believe you just had a baby.
10 comments:
She's adorable. Your hair is really cute, btw. It totally looks like the law and order chic now. Your house looks nice also. It's crazy seeing you with a baby now. Can't wait to meet her.
ok, she is seriously so stinkin cute. I can't wait to see her Saturday to see how she has probably already changed.
Wow, Wow, WOW!!! Kristina, she's absolutely beautiful, just like you. Your dad e-mailed me some pictures as well. I was still fairly young when you were born, but I remember you were a beautiful baby, too.
She is SO beautiful!!! I love all the hair too! You are amazing and I loved reading your birthing story. You are amazingly strong girl!
Love the hair! So so cute. Syd had hair just like that. It was so fun everybody stopped us to look at the hair.
Brady and Riley can't wait to see her. Brady has been talking about it all week.
Am I weird, or do you think she looks a little like Jeff? And YOU look amazing. Freak - in my hospital pics I look like something the cat dragged in. :)
That is THE most adorable baby I have EVER seen! Even cuter than my own :) I'm so happy for you and Jeff. You're going to be an awesome mom. Come see me next time you're in Salt Lake! lots of love, Heather Jensen
Kristina you look so much like your mom in this picture! It's kind of strange. Cute baby.
i'm so happy i get to claim elea as my neice!!
Kristina - she is so beautiful! I was so excited when I came to your blog today to see the new pictures of your baby girl. She has so much hair... I love it!!! I am so happy for you. Isn't being a mom great. You look great too Kristina. I can't believe you just had a baby.
Post a Comment