Saturday, July 5, 2008

belly pics

My original plan was to post picture and belly measurement updates regularly throughout my pregnancy. But, I couldn't quite bring myself to do it.

However, I've finally decided to post the pics I have taken of my belly over the past 39 weeks.

Proceed with caution.


21 weeks


27 weeks



29 weeks


34 weeks


38 weeks

4 comments:

Trish the Dish said...

So cute! I don't have ANY prego pics, except for a couple of me holding Livi, so you can't see the belly anyway. Good job documenting the transfiguration. ;) Hope you're feeling well!
Love Trish

Gwen said...

Love them!

Anonymous said...

Dear Kristina,

I’m working with Parents.com to promote this summer’s Best Baby Bump Contest (http://www.parents.com/bump-contest), and I would like to invite parents-to-be such as yourself to enter their best pregnant belly photos on the parents.com website before September 30, 2008. One winner will receive a $2,500 prize.

Liz Zack, Executive Editor of Parents magazine, says, “We want you to take your best pregnant belly photos – from little baby bumps to big pregnant bellies – and enter them into our Baby Bump Contest. While you’re there, share and comment on other people’s pregnant belly photos, too.”

As a blogger, you represent an important and influential part of the online community. In addition to entering, Parents invites you to spread the word and encourage your readers to vote for you and enter their own photos in The Best Baby Bump Contest.

Sincerely,

Kelsey Jarboe
978-855-6071
kelseyjarboe@gmail.com

Lori said...

I love the preggo pics. I'm glad you decided to post them. Your belly is huge and looks so cute. It's almost time, ahhhh!!!! Side note, I just read the contest comment and you should do it if you haven't already.