Those pics turned out adorable. Thanks for making such a cute tutu for my baby! I absolutely love it! I tried to leave a comment on Etsy but since I didn't buy it through them it won't let me! I will tell everyone though where I got mine and that they're a MUST for newborn girls! Thanks again!
As I was blog stalking I somehow found you. I thought it was you by the beautiful picture with your baby, but I wasn't sure. Then I scrolled down and saw your dad. Congratulations on your baby!
6 comments:
the pics turned out SO GOOD! they almost made me cry. i can't wait to see you guys again.
I totally missed the toe thing again until you pointed it out. It really doesn't look that noticeable.
Love the pics
So Cute Pictures!! I love the first one where she is screaming.
Those pics turned out adorable. Thanks for making such a cute tutu for my baby! I absolutely love it! I tried to leave a comment on Etsy but since I didn't buy it through them it won't let me! I will tell everyone though where I got mine and that they're a MUST for newborn girls! Thanks again!
As I was blog stalking I somehow found you. I thought it was you by the beautiful picture with your baby, but I wasn't sure. Then I scrolled down and saw your dad. Congratulations on your baby!
Post a Comment