Last Sunday Jeff attempted to do Elea's hair in a mohawk. It took about half a bottle of baby lotion and lasted about 10 minutes. And no, Jeff didn't paint his fingernail black to look hard core or something. He smashed it in a door a week or two before she was born and it is just gross now.
This cracked me up when Jeff came walking into the room and she had a death grip on his lip. By the time I got the camera she had let go a little. Jeff is too sweet to even make her let go. If you look at the length of Jeff's hair in the first pictures compared to these ones it's just a little different. One was taken BEFORE he went to a coach's meeting, the other was taken AFTER the meeting. He asked one of the other coaches to shave his head for him-- on a level 3. But supposedly, after he had done the sides and back he went to do the top and all of a sudden the level 3 clip just fell off and he majorly nicked the top so they had to go back and shave it all really short. I still don't know if I believe his story, it seems just a little too convenient!

Elea really can open both eyes at the same time-- I just seem to capture pictures of her winking!
My dad came to visit with my mom and was able to stay for a couple weeks. It was fun to see him with my baby girl. He tried all the same tricks he used with me when I was fussy-- and they worked.
Jeff thinks it's the cutest thing when she sleeps with one or both fists by her face.
She loves to sleep with her arms by her sides. At night I will hear her grunting and making all sorts of noise on the baby monitor so I go in to check on her. 9 times out of 10 she is still sleeping but struggling to get her arms by her side under the blanket.

9 comments:
Cute pics.
Such cute pics. We can't wait to see her. You better let us know next time you are in town. Don't let Jeff tell Tom his story. Tom has been looking for an excuse to shave his head for years. I always claim we are about to get family pictures taken, and maybe he can after that.
She is just adorable. I am thinking she looks a little more like you now. I love the yawn pic.
she is so pretty!
the pics of her sleeping are so sweet. the #3 fell off....whatever!!! jeff is the biggest liar, but i don't need to tell you that!!! oh, and i'm pretty sure L has jeff wrapped around her little finger!!
It IS the cutest thing when she sleeps with her fists by her head.
But aren't you not supposed to let them sleep on their tummies? The whole SIDS thing and all?
Fabulous pictures! I had to share the lip one with Kelly - that is classic! Jeff is such an adorable little daddy - Elea is one lucky kid!
A mowhawk!! Ya we don't buy the number three bit either. Wow he is really bald!! Elea looks like she is getting big already. We really need to see her or she will be all grown up it seems. She is so stinkin cute!!
Just wanted to let you know what you already know which is....Elea is ADORABLE, thank you so much for letting me come by and visit. I could have stayed for hours so it's probably a good thing I had to go eat dinner at the in-laws. If you ever need an out for the day come on down, you and your mom should!!!!
Post a Comment