Sunday, August 3, 2008

Elea's 2 week check up

Elea's 2 week check up was last Monday. Luckily, but not on purpose, I forgot her PKU paperwork so I didn't have to be the one to hold her when they pricked her heel, we went back for that on Wednesday and Jeff held her.

Anyway, everything checked out fine, she was a little angel when the Doc checked her out. She weighed 9 lbs. and measured the same in length as she did when she was born, aka, she is growing out more than up.

2 comments:

Jaimie said...

Elea is so beautiful. I am so happy for you. I love checking in on your blog to see how you are doing as a new mother.

Shanna said...

Ok, I need more pictures!!! Do you have any back from the photographer yet? Jeff said you got some way cute ones.