Saturday, August 30, 2008

my favorite part of the day

In the mornings when Elea wakes up she is happy. Obviously, she takes after her father because he wakes up happy every day too. This morning I was finally able to get my camera in time to catch some of her smiles because she quickly loses patience and wants to eat. NOW.

It looks really dark but that's just my camera. . . she's been sleeping in until 8 am and it is pretty fantastic. :)




5 comments:

angie said...

holy cow she is fat!!! what a cutie. i can't get over her hair. you should seriously just come out now. it would be so fun!!!! come on...just come now. pleeeaaassee????

Jaimie said...

Oh my goodness! Those pictures are so cute. I just love those big smiles.

Melanie said...

What a cute little chubby princess! Silas and I were both giggling! Don't you love the chub on babies! And her dimples and smiling are adorable.

Shanna said...

K, I know I always say this but she is so stinkin cute!!!

Trish the Dish said...

Uh - are you feeding her straight lard or what?! She could break Keaton in half! She looks just like your baby picture I saw of you and Angie - right down to the dimples. What a sweetie - I love her big smiles!