Saturday, August 23, 2008

Football game #1

I don't remember if I've mentioned that Jeff is helping coach football at Cedar High this year. Tonight was the first game of the season. Cedar won 32-6 so that is good. My mom and I took Elea and were able to stay for about an hour-- not too bad I thought. She totally slept through the band and the cheering and everything for about a half hour but then she woke up and was hungry and the wind was blowing, etc.

I've decided to keep track of the number of hours I spend sitting on bleachers over the next 25 years. I am really horrible at actually watching what is happening on the field-- I spend most of my time people watching but as long as I'm there, I get wifey points for being supportive.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Keep track of the hours and then assign a dollar amount per hour to them, and that's the amount Jeff has to spend taking you on vacation or buying you clothes or something :)