Okay so I admit that my sense of humor is sort of twisted and not very consistent.
One of the funniest shows that I have seen lately is Wipeout. But really, the funny parts are in the first 20 minutes or so. I guess I am just rude and find people totally falling on their faces hilarious-- mostly because they sign up for it and know what they are getting themselves into. I was too much of a snob to ever purposefully watch it-- one night when Ang was visiting we were flipping channels and came across Wipeout. And then I laughed so hard that I had tears running down my cheeks and couldn't breathe.
However, I think a show coming on this fall may even out-do Wipeout. If you watched So You Think You Can Dance this week then you saw the commercials for it: Hole in the Wall. I cracked up every time the commercial came on-- and it was the same commercial every time. I guess it's another idea taken from a Japanese TV Show. I couldn't get the YouTube video to post on here-- so follow the link. So funny.
Hole in the Wall
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is so funny you posted about this because I love this game. Ellen has been playing this game on her show all last year because she likes to play chinese spoof games (that is where it was created, go figure). Anyways, when I saw they were bringing it to the US I totally want to play because I think it would be so fun and funny. Anyways, tina, heather, and i are going to apply. If you ever come up here to take a pic together then we can all apply together also.
We also love wipeout and watching people fall on their face. Hysterical!!
you, mom, and derek! it's only fun for me to watch it with one of you guys, so i can watch you laugh. i need to check out this hole in the wall business.
ok, just watched the video...and even i was laughing super hard!! it's so ridiculous!!!!! i can't wait to show that to derek.
Post a Comment