Monday, December 10, 2007

dumb computer games

Time management has never been one of my strong points. Jeff is a little better most of the time than I am, but definitely not enough to even us out. There are probably plenty of productive things that we could do together. However, lately our time has been spent playing Super Mario Bros. on Super Nintendo or watching old BBC reruns of Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares.

Tonight on the way home from Cedar we decided to take a step up on the graphics scale and bought a game that we can play against each other on our computers. Except it has now been downloading for over an hour and is taking FOREVER.

Hopefully it's worth it but at this rate I will be so tired and ready for bed the last thing I'll feel like doing is play good guys/bad guys on the computer. We'll see.

No comments: