Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Forgotten Carols

Last night we went to see Micheal McLean's play, The Forgotten Carols, with some of Jeff's family. It was really good. My grandma gave me the book when I was younger but honestly I flipped through it but never actually read it so I didn't know anything about the play/story going into it. They did a really good job. Micheal McLean played one of the parts and there was a choir and then there were just a few other actors/singers. There was one singer named Jordan Bluth who made the show for me. His voice was amazing. I don't know if it's the being pregnant, therefore more hormones, therefore more emotional or what but I cried like 10 times during the show last night.

3 comments:

Tristen said...

I love that play! I know how those hormones can get! I still watch any baby show and I cry or anything to do with family and I cry! It's kinda funny sometimes...

Kiersten said...

I was there that exact same night with Jesse...watching the exact same play...we were in the same building together...we didn't even see each other...and I thought his voice was spectacular as well...

angie said...

i saw that play when we lived in cedar...we took our young women. it is awesome. #2 3 more days, 3 more days!!! C. your baby doesn't look like a dinosaur anymore...it looks human!!!!! yay!