Thursday, December 27, 2007

catching up.

I have been at my sister's house for almost a week now and it has gone by really fast. We had a really good christmas this year-- angie and I woke up hours before her girls did- excited for christmas. I don't think I will ever grow out of that. It has been good to hang out with our whole family here, except for my little brother. Speaking of Ta, he decided not to call home until 8 pm! We were all trying to talk my parents into calling his mission president because it was getting so late. He was only allowed to talk for 40 minutes so we just put him on speaker phone and all listened/talked. He sounded really good and spoke spanish really fast.
Jeff & Derek's parents gave Ang & Der's family a Wii for Christmas so we have all been playing that for the past couple of days.

Really though, I feel really boring because we've just been hanging out mostly.

Good news: I am not feeling nauseas anymore. Except for a bad experience with a bowl of taco soup and jeff's bloomin onion at Texas Roadhouse tonight-- I haven't been feeling sick or making any mad dashes to the bathroom.

I'll post pictures soon.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I'm so glad you aren't feeling sick anymore. I bet you wont eat those things you got sick on the rest of the pregnancy. I can't believe you are almost in the 2nd tri. It goes so fast. What did you guys get from Jeff's parents? We still have never played the wii, i bet it is fun. Have fun in Cali.

Anonymous said...

We have a wii and love it. It's so much fun i always fight my sister in boxing and kick her butt!It's a good work out.(adrien lives across the street and she and her husband always come play)