It totally freaks me out. That looks like it hurts.
is that real? holy cow...i think i always get to fat for something like that to show through!!!
Is that real? That is hard to imagine that it could be. Gavin never did that. Cool but creepy.
I think this must be photo-shopped. Look how big that foot is relative to her belly--isn't that awfully big? I think that's the foot of a 2-year-old! She's been pregnant an awful long time, in that case.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It totally freaks me out. That looks like it hurts.
is that real? holy cow...i think i always get to fat for something like that to show through!!!
Is that real? That is hard to imagine that it could be. Gavin never did that. Cool but creepy.
I think this must be photo-shopped. Look how big that foot is relative to her belly--isn't that awfully big? I think that's the foot of a 2-year-old! She's been pregnant an awful long time, in that case.
Post a Comment