Friday, March 21, 2008

ABCs as per Tristen's tag. :)

A - Attached or Single: Attached and knocked up.
B - Best Friend(s): Jeff. Whether he likes it or not.
C - Cake or Pie: Cake
D - Day of choice: Wednesday
E - Essential Item: Soft blankets.
F - Favorite Color: Any color that is sort of dull or muted. I'm not too into the bright flashy colors right now. Even though it is spring and I probably should be.
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Sour Gummy Worms, normal Gummy Bears.
H - Hometown: Las Vegas, NV
I - Indulgence(s): Any form of ice cream I can get my hands on. And smoothies.
J - January or July: July because January is cold and usually depressing.
K - Kids: Not yet. Almost though.
L - Life is incomplete without: Talking to my mom and sister on the phone, one of them, at least once a day and I hate it when I go to fall asleep and realize Jeff and I haven't hugged once the entire day.
M - Marriage Date: January 7, 2005
N - Number of Siblings: 2: Ang & Ta.
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples if I am in a hurry, Oranges if I have time to scrape 99% of the yucky white stuff off.
P - Phobias or Fears: Not really . . . Sometimes I get stuck in "what if" scenarios of horrible things happening to my family and think about them all day long. So something happening to someone in my family is probably my biggest fear. p.s. Gwen you know you are considered part of mi familia.
Q - Quotes: I just read this on the wall of my friend's bathroom the other night, I don't remember who said it: "Faith makes things possible, not easy."
(Apparently R was skipped for some reason.)
S - Season: Summer
T - Tag Three Friends: Angie, Gwen, & Lori
U- Unknown fact about me: Is there such a thing? Umm. . . I filled out a March Madness bracket and so far I am doing better than Jeff!!! Oh yeah!
V - Very favorite store: Pottery Barn, if only I was rich enough to buy something there. Realistically, Target- the one by our house in AZ is brand new and the carts are all plastic, they look funny and the wheels don't squeak &/or shake.
W - Worst habit: Having an attitude with Jeff but then freaking out if he has one with me. And eating a cookie every time I walk past the pantry.
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasounds are way cooler than x-rays. I hate how you have to hold completely still, usually in some ridiculous position, for x-rays.
Y - Your favorite food: Ice cream shakes & smoothies.
Z - Zodiac: Virgo.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I actually tagged you for this exact one a few weeks ago, so I won't be doing it again, sorry.

kristina said...

oops! Sorry I didn't see your tag!