Wednesday, March 5, 2008

bassackwards

On Saturday when Ang was here visiting, Shanna invited us to a digital scrapbooking class with her. It was a great excuse to get out of the house for a few hours and I learned that I make things difficult. I knew this already-- I can usually figure things out on my own, but tend to circle around and around until finally landing on the conclusion, i.e. on math problems, I take for-ev-er because I don't remember the formula, but figure it out on my own.

Knowing this, I figured the same thing applies to anything I have ever done on Adobe Photoshop Elements because I have never taken a course or been taught how to do things. And that was very much so the case. The class showed me how to do things about 100 times easier and faster. Very cool. I haven't had time to mess around with it too much since Ang was in town until this afternoon, but I am kinda excited to start working on some stuff. :) So yay for people who actually learn how to do things easily and share with the rest of us who are stubborn and try to figure it out on our own!

No comments: