I had another doc appt. today. He did another ultrasound, for Jeff's sake, just to make sure it was still a girl. And it is. :) I am glad. She looked a looked a lot bigger than last time. That reminds me, Jeff felt her kick for the first time this past week. His face lit up when he felt the little thump. He has been feeling "left out" so that was really cool for him.
Since it is a 99.9% for sure thing that the baby is a girl-- her name is going to be
Elea Drew.
8 comments:
I want a picture of you in your shirt!
I've been meaning to do that! I will get Jeff to take a picture tomorrow since I haven't mastered the art of photographing myself!
Kris I am so excited!!! Yea yea yea! Girls are the best.
PS - love the name!!!
I've decided to pretend the "w" and "e" in Drew are a partial tribute to my name.
is the name official? because i'm getting another ultrasound tomorrow and if it's a girl i think we're sticking with alexis!!! ha ha we'll find our own middle name though!!
i love the name! another girl for all the kids to play with!
Post a Comment