Wow, this is an exciting week for posts. First it was cleaning out the closet and now it's a small celebration for finally getting our taxes filed. I totally forgot about the $600 per person rebate which is pretty fantastic, especially since our return(s) otherwise were pathetic.
Yippee for the rebate!! I have decided to be a rebel and NOT buy a big screen TV like the President is hoping I will. Instead I will sending mine right to the bank. Sorry, no help for the economy from me.
4 comments:
Maybe Jeff will let you use your rebate to make the baby's room "CUTE"! :)
congratulations on the boy! at least his name will rhyme with wayne....
Yippee for the rebate!! I have decided to be a rebel and NOT buy a big screen TV like the President is hoping I will. Instead I will sending mine right to the bank. Sorry, no help for the economy from me.
Have fun on your Spring Break Trip.
Hey we hope to see you guys tomorrow night for Grandpa's 80th Birthday Party.
Love yea
Patrick, Jessica and & Brayden
Post a Comment