Wednesday, March 5, 2008
they're heading back to omaha . . .
Ang & Der and their girls have been visiting the past week and just left today. It has been really fun hanging out with them-- I was sad that they had to leave. I have pictures that I will post later this week. We played the game canasta a ton. I had never played it before but am now officially addicted I think. So fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love canasta! We always play at Christmas time with Ryan's family and we got my family addicted to it as well. I am jealous you got to spend time with your sister!
If you like canasta look up the rules for Hand & Foot online. Mark and I play it all the time and so does Jodi's family. They play on teams some how. Mark and I like the game to go faster so we like playing with just the 2 of us. Also if you have not played Mexican Train Dominos it is really fun.
Post a Comment