Yesterday I made Jeff 3 meals. Okay maybe not 3 meals since one was a sack lunch (that he usually eats for breakfast) and one was just spaghetti, but he ate 3 times yesterday thanks to yours truly so I am countin' it.
When Jeff's dad walked in last night while I was cooking dinner he went back in his room and came out exclaiming, "The thought just occurred to me: Kristina is being domestic!" I think it shocked him so bad that it took him over a minute to truly comprehend what he had just witnessed.
The mood rollercoaster that pregnancy has thrown me on is strange because last week the idea of making dinner would have inspired me to *pop Jeff in the nose before I would have even really considered making food. Yesterday I came home from swimming and cooking was my own bright idea and I didn't mind doing it. So weird.
*I am really not violent with my husband, I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I feel like "popping" Ryan in the nose if he asks what's for dinner and I haven't even thought about cooking...and that's when I'm not even pregnant! haha Good job on the cooking! I am impressed!
Post a Comment