Oops!
We went to the Dr. today for my 19 week appt./ultrasound and . . .
IT'S A GIRL!
So funny. I was cracking up. Jeff was almost pleading with the doctor that it wasn't true. Poor guy. But, alas, it is a girl.
And I am glad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
this news made my day! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you'll love having a girl. plus...it sounded so weird that you were having a boy. this makes so much more sense! jeff will be a great daddy to a little girl. he might have to go on drugs to fight the urge to worry himself sick!!!
I just think it's funny that this is all playing with Jeff's head.
Tell Jeff that girls are just as fun as boys and that girls can do anything boys can do. "Just ask Kristin"
Post a Comment