Monday, February 4, 2008
yay!
I love it when I expect something to happen in a couple of days and it happens today instead. And for once I am not being sarcastic. One night last week I ordered a few books from Amazon.com. Then everyday since then, starting the next morning, I tracked the order to see when they would get here. It looked like they weren't going to get here until Thursday so I was thinking that maybe I would actually get some of the quilting I need to get done, done, even though I really was wishing the books would get here sooner. And they did! Tonight as I went to go up the stairs I saw the package waiting for me. Today has actually been a pretty terrific day (again, I actually mean it seriously) and this just made it even better. I will let you know about the books as I finish them because I know you are just waiting on the edge of your seat in anticipation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ok, so i'm happy about your books, but do you know what would make me happy? i'll give you a clue...it includes you sewing me a bag!
Post a Comment