Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's already started . . .

Yesterday Jeff and I took some more of the boy baby clothes back to the store. When I was standing at the front counter returning them I turned around and saw Jeff looking at the girl clothes in the back. So when I was finished I walked back to him and this is what I found:

He was in the same mindset as me with the boy clothes: 100% bargain shopping only. This however, is not the case with baby girl clothes. His reasoning:
She's worth it.

4 comments:

Gwen said...

He is going to make you go broke. I increasingly think you better name the kid after me in hopes that I'll send her to college.

The Harris Family said...

That's is so cute! I love all the little girl clothes but never get to buy them...maybe one day! I agree with your husband...they are worth it!

Shanna said...

Ya, I'm pretty sure this baby won't be spoiled. Ha Ha!!

Lori said...

That is so cute that he wants to buy clothes, tys gripes every time we have to. I love your new page and how it looks all scrapbooky. So cute!