
It's official. I haven't accomplished anything this morning. BUT-- I have had fun playing with Photoshop! I am so excited to visit the girls in a month! These pictures crack me up because they totally show their personaliti

es. They are all so different- Katelyn is her dad's mini-me but she has kindest heart like her mom. Annie should have been mine. If Jeff and I had gotten our acts together whe

n he got home off of his mission I know that she would have come to us instead! Samantha is a clown from what I hear about her. I haven't gotten to spend too much time with her because Ang moved just a couple of months after she was born. Yesterday when I was on the phone with my sister I kept hearing this loud noise in the background-- Angie explained that it was Samantha making a cow noise because of a picture in her book. It definitely wasn't "MOOO" it was more like "GGNNNAAAWWW." So funny.
1 comment:
Having been around cows all my life, I can tell you that many of them make high-pitched noises that are more like "gggnnnaaawww" than "moo." She is a GENIUS!
Post a Comment