Sunday, November 4, 2007
heading home
This is my last morning visiting ang and the girls. I have had a lot of fun this week. Last night angie and I were able to go to a movie after the girls were asleep and derek was home with them. We went to the movie Dan in Real Life. It was really funny. My favorite part is when Steve Carrol's dughter screams at him, "You are the murderer of love!" I remember feeling like the world was going to stop turning when my dad would tell me I couldn't go out with one guy or the other. Now, after working with teenagers all summer I can totally picture them being so dramatic and it made the movie even funnier. I love going to movies with my sister and/or my mom because our senses of humor are so similar that it makes the movie even funnier. (Although the reverse is true-- if it is a sad movie then it I end up crying more). So, point being, I really liked the movie but I need to see it again with someone besides my sister to see if I like it as much as the first time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
whatever....it was hilarious. i guarantee you'll laugh harder the 2nd time!!!
That was a great movie. I love that quote also.
Post a Comment